Plugin Name: GeneMANIA
GeneMANIA Cytoscape plugin 2.5 now available
We are pleased to announce the release of version 2.5 of the GeneMANIA Cytoscape plugin and command line tools for really fast gene function prediction. This release contains bug fixes and no new features. Extend and analyze your gene lists using our database of over 260 million interactions spanning 1,400 networks. You can also perform predictions on your own data by importing networks and expression profiles.
You can install the new version through Cytoscape's plugin manager. Read below for more details.
* The VizMapper can now be used to set node label positions on a GeneMANIA network.
* “Export results...” button no longer outputs empty reports.
* Error messages when importing query files from the website are now more informative.
* Fixed the way “dropped rows” are being counted and reported when importing a networks from a file.
* Fixed error messages in the console when nodes/edges are manually added to a GeneMANIA network.
Documentation for the command line tools can be found at:
This release works with Cytoscape 2.6.3+, 2.7, and 2.8. Sessions created by version 1.0 of the GeneMANIA plugin cannot be loaded fully by 2.5.