- All Implemented Interfaces:
- CyEvent<CyNetworkView>, CyPayloadEvent<CyNetworkView,View<CyEdge>>
public final class AddedEdgeViewsEvent
- extends AbstractCyPayloadEvent<CyNetworkView,View<CyEdge>>
When edge View is added to a CyNetworkView, this event will be fired.
Cytoscape Backwards Compatibility (Final Class): This class is final and therefore can't be extended by users. This means that we may add methods for minor version updates. Methods will only be removed for major version updates.
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
clone, equals, finalize, getClass, hashCode, notify, notifyAll, toString, wait, wait, wait
public AddedEdgeViewsEvent(CyNetworkView source,
- Creates the event for new edge views.
source - network view which includes the new edge view.
edgeViews - Collection of newly created view object for an edge.
public Collection<View<CyEdge>> getEdgeViews()
- Returns new edge view added to the source network view object.
- new edge view added to the network view.
Copyright 2011 Cytoscape Consortium. All rights reserved.